Let Our Longview Real Estate Transaction Lawyers Guide You Through The Process
Real estate lawyers in Texas are licensed to handle all aspects of the purchase and sale of a property. If you or your company is interested in the purchase or sale of a residential or commercial property, our real estate transaction lawyers at Boon Calk Echols Coleman & Goolsby PLLC in Longview have decades of experience and serve clients throughout East and Northeast Texas.
Residential Real Estate Lawyers Protecting Your Interests
Most people already work with a real estate agent when looking to buy or sell their home. Although not required for all transactions, a real estate lawyer can be an invaluable resource to have and use during a residential real estate transaction. A residential real estate lawyer can:
- Draft and prepare all relevant and necessary documents
- Research and prepare deeds
- Research the title history of a property and ensure it is unencumbered
- Review all relevant lending and mortgage documents for legality
- Negotiate conflicts and facilitate resolution before the closing date
A residential real estate transaction attorney can prepare and interpret all necessary documents with an eye toward protecting your interests. They can also protect your rights should anything go wrong and negotiate on your behalf to help resolve conflicts. Any real estate transaction represents a significant investment for you, and by having a skilled real estate attorney on your side you can protect your investment acquisition.
Trusted Commercial Real Estate Attorneys
Commercial real estate lawyers help individuals and businesses with the acquisition, leasing, financing, use, ownership and transfer or commercial real estate property. A commercial real estate lawyer can:
- Negotiate the purchase price or terms of commercial contracts and real estate transactions
- Assist with securing financing
- Draft and prepare all relevant and necessary contracts, commercial leases or purchase agreements
- Negotiate conflicts and facilitate resolution
We represent buyers, sellers, owners, commercial landlords, property managers, developers and builders. Our experienced team of real estate attorneys will protect your business and commercial interests in your commercial real estate transactions.
Contact A Real Estate Transaction Attorney Today
Our real estate lawyers offer a free, no-obligation initial consultation. To arrange a free consultation, please call our Longview office at 903-704-0592 or send us an email. We look forward to answering your questions and telling you more about how we can help you with your real estate transaction.