Our Attorneys Are Always Ready To Handle New Challenges
- Real Estate
- Business and Corporate Transactions
- Oil, Gas, and Natural Resources
- Estates and Probate
- Personal Injury
A partner with the firm, Mitchell D. Young provides clients with legal counsel in the areas of real estate, business and corporate transactions, oil and gas, probate, and personal injury. Before joining the firm, Mr. Young managed his own private practice in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
Mr. Young is involved in various community organizations and his church. He was born in Longview, Texas, where he resides with his wife, Heidi, and their two children.
- Baylor University School of Law, Waco, Texas
- J.D. - 2008
- Baylor University, Waco, Texas
- B.A. - 2005
- Texas, 2008
- State Bar of Texas - Oil, Gas, and Energy Resources Law Section, Member
- State Bar of Texas - Real Estate, Probate, and Trust Law Section, Member
- Gregg County Bar Association, Member