Texas Personal Injury Lawyers On Your Side
At the law firm of Boon Calk Echols Coleman & Goolsby PLLC in Longview, we are committed to helping personal injury victims throughout East and Northeast Texas get the financial compensation they need to move forward. Whether you have been involved in a car accident, were hurt while using a defective product, or were injured on the job, our team of experienced and skilled accident attorneys will stand by you from start to finish, working diligently to achieve successful results.
Our personal injury attorneys handle cases on a contingency-fee basis. That means we do not collect an attorney fee unless we win compensation for you. For a free consultation, please call us in Longview at 903-704-0592 or send us an email. We are here to help you.
Using Our Experience And Resources To Serve You
We proudly put our reputation on the line with every case, backed by a collective 200-plus years of experience and the highest ethical and professional standards. Together with a highly trained staff, expert investigative resources, financial strength and a tradition of success, we are ready to listen to your needs and provide you with the most comprehensive and responsive level of legal service available. We work to obtain compensation so you can provide for and protect your family.
We Handle All Types Of Personal Injury Cases
Our experienced personal injury attorneys handle a wide range of personal injury cases, including:
- Motor vehicle and auto accidents: Because of the significant amount of commercial and industrial business that moves within and through the state, automobile and especially trucking accidents frequently occur in Texas.
- Serious and catastrophic injuries: A “catastrophic” personal injury is an injury that requires substantial or ongoing medical care or that has the potential to affect an injured individual’s life in the long term.
- Fatalities and wrongful death: We provide comprehensive legal representation to families who have lost a loved one due to the negligent or wrongful actions of others.
- Defective products and product liability: We fight to make the marketplace safe by representing clients who have been injured by defective products and holding manufacturers liable for unsafe products.
- Workplace and on-the-job injuries: In our experience, this level of negligence is most common among employers in the already dangerous fields of industrial operations, manufacturing, construction and oil drilling.
When you or a family member suffers serious injuries from an accident, life as you know it can change. Serious injuries can threaten your financial future and your enjoyment of life, as the road to recovery can be long and tough. We pursue maximum compensation on behalf of accident victims to cover medical bills, pain and suffering, lost wages and income, and any other form of compensation that you might be entitled to receive.
All our personal injury and wrongful death cases are handled on a contingency basis. You will not be asked to pay any legal fees unless and until we obtain a verdict or settlement on your behalf.
Schedule A Free Case Evaluation With A Texas Personal Injury Attorney
We are here to help you get the financial compensation you need after suffering an injury. For a free consultation, please call us in Longview at 903-704-0592 or send us an email. Our personal injury lawyers represent clients throughout East and Northeast Texas.