The Law Firm of Boon Calk Echols Coleman & Goolsby, PLLC in Longview, Texas, is dedicated to serving and defending the rights of personal injury victims throughout East and Northeast Texas. Whether you’ve been involved in a vehicular accident, the victim of a defective product, or injured on the job, our team of experienced and skilled accident attorneys in Longview Texas will stand by you from start to finish, working diligently to achieve successful results, and negotiate the best settlement possible.
We proudly put our reputation on the line with every case, backed by a collective 200+ years of experience and the highest ethical and professional standards. Together with a highly trained staff, expert investigative resources, financial strength, and a tradition of success, we are ready to listen to your needs and provide you with the most comprehensive and responsive level of legal service available so you can provide and protect your family.
Take the first step and call us at 903.759.2200 for a free consultation to discuss your legal rights and options.
Personal Injury Claims
- Wrongful Death - Comprehensive legal representation to families who have lost a loved one due to the negligent or wrongful actions of others
- Auto Accidents - Because of the significant amount of commercial and industrial business that moves within and through the state, automobile and especially trucking accidents frequently occur in Texas.
- Trucking Accidents - While anyone can make a mistake while driving, truck drivers' "mistakes" are often the result of willful safety violations and other poor but deliberate choices
- Catastrophic Injuries - A "catastrophic" personal injury is an injury that requires substantial or ongoing medical care or that has the potential to affect an injured individual's life in long term
- Defective Products - Take action to protect your rights and to preserve the product in question by contacting us as soon as possible
- On-The-Job Injuries - In our experience, this level of negligence is most common among employers in the already dangerous fields of industrial operations, manufacturing, construction and oil drilling
All personal injury and wrongful death claims are handled on a contingency basis. You will not be asked to pay any legal fees to Boon Calk Echols Coleman & Goolsby, PLLC unless we obtain a verdict or settlement on your behalf.